I’m one of those people who’s a little late onto the highlighting craze. I’ll be honest I didn’t like the whole shiny overly-done highlight, but lately I’ve been seeing more natural radiant makeup looks, which is totally my type of makeup! The reason I tend to go for more matte looks is because I have oily/combination skin and I hate it when my T-zone gets oily and shiny in pictures.
I’ve come across many highlighters but I’ve never found that warm rose-gold(ish) highlight that isn’t glittery but gives you a nice glow that isn’t over the top like you’ve just put oil all over your face. I never found one that I really liked, that is until I saw this Anasatasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy Highlight on instagram. I fell in love with it straight away and knew I had to have it.
Whilst my little bubba was asleep I went all out trying on all the makeup I had recently purchased, just so I could see if the highlight really did look as stunning as it does on Amrezy.
Please don’t mind the shoddy photoshop trying to cover my arms and things, I clearly wasn’t intending to give myself a little photo-shoot in the middle of the night in my room, whilst trying to not wake my daughter, but this highlight was too stunning not to.
I’m no makeup artist or makeup expert, but reckon this highlight has just changed my whole makeup game and is something I’d definitely wear to weddings and parties.
The amount you receive is quite reasonable for the price tag of £29 with free delivery on the Anastasia Beverly Hills UK site. A little goes a long way and it literally glides on like silk.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filtr Foundation- 310
- MAC Cosmetics colour corrector duo
- Nars Creamy Radiant concealor-Ginger
- Artsist of Makeup Contour stick- Medium
- Anastasia Beverly Hills contour and highlight palette- Medium
- Morphe Matte Palette
- Stila Magnificent Metallics- Rose Gold
- Rimmel Eyeliner
- Eyelure Lashes, London Edition- 101
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -Dark Brown & Dipbrow -Chocolate
- MAC cosmetics lipliner- Burgundy
- Kylie Cosmetics matte liquid lipstick – Exposed
What’s your favourite highlight?